CAREERS IN CONSTRUCTION
Bishop Ltd is looking for you!
Bishop Ltd is a fast growing construction company specialising in commercial construction as well as new home builds, therefore, we are always looking to add new members to our teams.
Whether you are experienced or want to start your career in construction there will be a job for the right candidates with us.
The most important values we look for in a candidate is dedication to working hard and being a good team player, and above all, as sites can be a dangerous place, someone who adheres to site safety rules as a priority.
Duties may include:
- Management - Setting up and managing the project, and handing over after the project is finished
- Office – Procurement / Office Assistant
- Quantity Surveying and project cost analysis
- Maintaining and inventory for tools and equipment
- Trade working, bricklaying / Groundworks …
- Drivers – vans / dumper trucks / forklifts
- Concrete remedial / Diamond Drilling works
- Traffic marshalling / security on building sites
Skills and attributes we look for:
- Ability to read and follow drawings
- Willingness to listen to verbal instructions
- Brilliant communication and team work skills
- Not afraid of hard work and using own initiative
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Must be physically fit
- Up to date Knowledge of industry safety standards and procedures
- Can be trusted to work with little supervision